[atomic-devel] Add Nvidia GPU to Centos Atomic Node

Hello,

I'm running a 4 node Kubernetes bare metal cluster using Centos Atomic as the base OS.  My team is interested in installing a Nvidia GPU in one of the nodes.  One concern I have is on the installation of the Nvidia drivers.  The first thing that comes to mind is that it won't like the /usr RO filesystem.  The only guides I've seen are for CoreOS Nvidia installs that use a set of Docker containers to install drivers and use the device:

https://github.com/src-d/coreos-nvidia

https://github.com/ryanolson/CoreOS-GPU

Has anyone run into this before for CentOS Atomic?

Heath