[atomic-devel] a better place for system container images?

Hi,

I'd like to find a better place where to move the system container[1]
images that I am currently building under docker.io/gscrivano.

CRI-O and Docker them are already used by the OpenShift installer to get
the latest version available.

My preference is to move these images under "docker.io/projectatomic".
We can't use the Fedora or CentOS registries since we want to build
these images automatically.  The downstream registries will be used only
for a subset of these images.

The goal is to build the images automatically on every PR merged.
Occasional builds (maybe daily?) will prevent to miss changes in the
base layers or in the installed rpms.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Giuseppe