[atomic-devel] Getting rid of obsolete images from projectatomic dockerhub

All,

Per the community meeting today, I will be purging obsolete images from
the /projectatomic/ namespace on Dockerhub.  By my view, this includes:

atomicapp
atomic-registry-install
atomic-registry-quickstart
nulecule-library

... and 14 repositories for specific atomicapps.

If anyone has any objections to deleting any of these, please let me
know them by the end of the week.  Thanks!

Josh Berkus
Project Atomic
Red Hat OSAS