[atomic-devel] what are the plans for devconf?

Hey guys,

since DevConf CfP is now open, what talks are you planning to do?

For our team (containerization) we are planning to finish proposals this sprint, which I hope we'll manage to do next week.

Specifically, I'm interested to hear whether you are planning to do a workshop on building images.

Let me know whether I should share our planning doc with you.

Tomas