[atomic-devel] Announcing CRI-O 1.0.0-rc3

We are happy to announce the release of CRI-O v1.0.0-rc3. A big thanks to our maintainers and contributors from Red Hat, Intel, SUSE, Hyper, IBM and others.

Highlights of the release:

  1. Support for limiting container log size.

  2. Added a cri-o client package for info/inspect endpoints.

  3. Minikube support.

  4. Support for running on tmpfs based file systems.

  5. Overlay quota support.

    1. Allows you to control the size of a container’s root filesystem.

  6. Bugs and stability fixes.

  7. New kpod commands

    1. kpod pause

    2. kpod unpause

    3. kpod wait

    4. kpod kill

We are now close to releasing 1.0 as the number of bugs go down.

Thanks,

CRI-O team.