Re: [atomic-devel] Podman-0.4.4 was just releeased.

On 04/28/2018 08:14 AM, Dusty Mabe wrote:

On 04/28/2018 04:51 AM, Daniel Walsh wrote:
This version no longer  requires the Buildah package to be installed but
can still do podman builds.  It is 36 Mb in size and I believe should
now be considered for inclusion into the atomic host by default as a
container runtime.

That's good news.

I have some good news for you too. We will include podman in the
F28AH release next week. It currently pulls in buildah. You're saying
in the future we won't need buildah installed but `podman build` will
continue to work?

Dusty

Knock on wood yep!

Give it a whirl and some karma at:

If you get a chance to try it, we would appreciate karma:

https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2018-65a2bc9d30 (28)
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2018-f36f8e3023 (27)

Per Dan: