Re: [atomic-devel] atomic pull from containers-storage

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 5:16 AM, Chris Negus <cnegus redhat com> wrote:
> [...]

Same here. I think that would be a RfE for atomic.

> One thing that did work is to push the image created by buildah to a registry, then use atomic pull. With the docker-distribution service running on the local host, I did this after building an image with buildah named "foobar":
>
> # buildah push --tls-verify=false foobar:latest localhost:5000/foobar:latest
> # atomic pull --storage ostree http:localhost:5000/foobar
> # atomic images list | grep foobar
>    localhost:5000/foobar   latest   a76583269cbd   2018-01-31 22:04   31.29 MB       ostree

I tried that too. But on a build system where I build images with
buildah to avoid the need to have any docker service installed, I just
want atomic to be able to pull an image out of the storage that is
used by buildah.

Cheers
Thorsten