Re: [atomic-devel] Atomic BOF at RH Summit

On 02/16/2018 08:10 AM, Daniel Walsh wrote:
On 02/15/2018 05:43 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
Folks,

An Atomic BOF session has been confirmed for RH Summit in May. I will
be organizing it since Sanja won't be at this year's Summit.

Who will be at RH Summit?  I'd like 4-6 people to talk about various
Atomic projects before we take questions.

I will be there and would be glad to cover a variety of tools. Just hope that we don't have a conflict on the schedule.
Same here. Happy to cover things based on schedules, but would defer to any engineer who goes because customers LOVE to talk to them directly. I am just a sales & marketing shill ;-)

--

Scott McCarty, RHCA

Technical Product Marketing: Containers

Email: smccarty redhat com