Re: [atomic-devel] Project Atomic Logo - please comment/vote

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 12:38:21PM +0000, Sanja Bonic wrote:
> Note that if we stay on 1 or 2 now, we will have to change at a later point
> in the future in case we want to introduce FAH and FAW logos (unless

FWIW the current Fedora Atomic Host logo we're using (at least on the
download page) is
https://getfedora.org/static/images/atomic-head-logo.png

See https://getfedora.org/ for how it fits in with the others.
Presumably if we add an IoT Edition, it'll get the magenta color.

We could talk to Fedora Design about rotating things around so Atomic
gets the green option....

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm fedoraproject org>