Re: [atomic-devel] Kubernetes manual setup

In the 'atomic-host-tests' repo[0], we have a test[1] that was based on the Red Hat docs[2] for setting up a single node kuberenetes cluster.

We had to adapt the test to work with system containers on Fedora 27 and I made a quick and dirty gist[3] of the steps we ended up with.

Having said that, I'm in agreement with others on the thread for following the advice from jbrooks on how to move forward. We can adapt the existing test to use 'kubeadm' or write a new test to use that approach.

-Micah

[0] https://github.com/projectatomic/atomic-host-tests/
[1] https://github.com/projectatomic/atomic-host-tests/tree/master/tests/k8-cluster [2] https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_enterprise_linux_atomic_host/7/html/getting_started_with_kubernetes/get_started_orchestrating_containers_with_kubernetes
[3] https://gist.github.com/miabbott/549655e4557c7bd9f774f8d45a79cac6