Re: [atomic-devel] [Fedocal] Reminder meeting : General Atomic Community Meeting

Hi everyone,

I am not available for the upcoming community meeting on 22 Jan, which means we already have 2 members missing as Dusty will be on a plane next Monday. Onwards to DevConf. Are there any topics that you'd like to discuss on 22 Jan specifically and is someone volunteering to hold the meeting in that case? Let me know until Friday whether you want to hold the meeting and whether there are any more urgent topics that need discussing.

Cheers,
Sanja