[atomic-devel] Atomic/Container talks at devconf.cz 2018

There was a lot of interest in Atomic and Containers at devconf.cz 2018!

This isn't quite the full list of talks; I stalled out a bit searching YouTube.  You
can always start from the schedule: https://devconfcz2018.sched.com/grid
However, I've added slide links here for some of them.  If you did give
a talk I recommend you upload your slides and add them to a comment
on the video.

Dusty Mabe, Josh Berkus: Catching Up With Atomic: Retrospective & BOF
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ayxEyGMbd4

Containers
---
See full list: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmYAQDZIQGm_kPvemBc_qwg/search?query=container

Dan Walsh: Latest Container Technologies
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0cOn1psf5o

Antonio Murdaca: Secure your Kubernetes cluster with CRI-O
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH2I5WcPM4Y

Chris Houseknecht: Ansible Container : Build Better!
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMNayhc9A9A

Patrick Uiterwijk, Randy Barlow: How Fedora's solving the container rebuild problem
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc5Mq87-DuE

Miroslav Suchý: Catching Bugs In Containers
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHB7i4QaxHU

Bill Peck: Lessons Learned Implementing Builder Containers
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iRIep6dIEE

Huamin Chen, Dennis Keefe: Container Image Storage Compression and Dedupe
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB1QFfaDp0Y

Atomic Host/Workstation
---

Matthew Micene, Giuseppe Scrivano: Moving to Atomic System Containers
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ImTdrKv_Q0

Sanja Bonic and Colin Walters: You want a Clean Desktop OS? Containerize it.
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4IPWlfkJSo
    Slides: https://fedorapeople.org/~walters/2018.01-devconf-desktopcontainers/#/

Jan Pazdziora: Minimizing workstation installation
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWoFpOoA-tE

Kalev Lember: Atomic Workstation
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc7lvkl5atE
    Slides: https://kalev.fedorapeople.org/slides/2018-devconf-Atomic-Workstation.pdf

Jonathan Lebon: Fearless Upgrades with Fedora Atomic Workstation
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c3GdfhWzcc
    Slides: http://jlebon.com/devconf/2018/slides.pdf

Colin Walters: Hybrid image/package OS updates with rpm-ostree:
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWoFpOoA-tE
    Slides: https://fedorapeople.org/~walters/2018.01-devconf/index.html

Peter Robinson: Using Fedora and OSTree for IoT
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRqV38qT-wc