Re: [atomic-devel] Starting a Container SIG

As discussed in IRC today, this is a good way forward to split up Project Atomic into its core components and give each their own space - CoreOS, everything container-related (in the case of this SIG proposal mostly application containers for Fedora but I'd like to keep it open to maybe discuss container runtimes as well, time will tell), and Silverblue.

I fully second this SIG and would like to be added.

Thanks for the proposal, Clément!