Re: [atomic-devel] Starting a Container SIG

I'm interested in helping document and promote new container tools (podman, skopeo, etc) and runtimes (cri-o). I'd also like to promote tools for automating container documentation (see https://github.com/ashcrow/image-helpgen). We discussed possibly doing some of that under Fedora, so I would be glad to look for ways to contribute if a Container SIG turns out to be a good way to steer that kind of work.

-- Chris Negus

Chris Negus
Red Hat Principal Technical Writer
RHCA, RHCI, RHCX, RHCE