Re: [atomic-devel] Fedora Atomic APAC WG Meeting Minutes 2018-06-26

Hey Sinny,

I don't expect a high attendance for this anymore if it stays as is. We should probably rename it to Fedora CoreOS, promote it, and then use this to get input from the APAC community going forward.

Cheers and thanks for keeping this up,
Sanja