[atomic-devel] atomic install/run cockpit does not work on atomic-ws

hi,

I've installed the latest atomic workstation on a vm

I tried to run cockpit by typing

atomic install registry.fedoraproject.org/f27/cockpit

but it gives

cockpit-bridge must be installed on host

is there a way to run cockpit on atomic workstation?

BTW: I wrote a review in Arabic for atomic-ws, it's awesome. I'll translate it very soon. but I would like to include cockpit in the english version

http://g0alkeeper.blogspot.com/2018/03/blog-post.html