[atomic-devel] Fedora Atomic APAC WG Meeting Minutes

Minutes: https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2018-05-01/fedora_atomic_apac_wg.2018-05-01-05.00.html
Minutes (text): https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2018-05-01/fedora_atomic_apac_wg.2018-05-01-05.00.txt
Log: https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2018-05-01/fedora_atomic_apac_wg.2018-05-01-05.00.log.html

#fedora-meeting-1: fedora_atomic_apac_wg

Meeting started by ksinny at 05:00:16 UTC. The full logs are available
at
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2018-05-01/fedora_atomic_apac_wg.2018-05-01-05.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll Call  (ksinny, 05:00:41)

* Action items from last meeting  (ksinny, 05:03:52)
  * AdrianCeleste created the ticket -
    https://pagure.io/fedora-atomic-workstation/issue/17  (ksinny,
    05:04:25)

* coordinate Project Atomic-related talks for devconf.in  (ksinny,
  05:06:29)
  * LINK: https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/447   (ksinny, 05:06:36)

* Open Floor  (ksinny, 05:10:42)
  * Fedora 28 is GO and GA date is today (1st May) \o/  (ksinny,
    05:12:36)
  * Fedora Atomic based on F28 is ready to roll out as well on 1st May
    (ksinny, 05:13:34)
  * AdrianCeleste is working on getting barrier (a synergy 1.x fork)
    packaged as a flatpak -
    https://github.com/debauchee/barrier/issues/30  (ksinny, 05:18:52)
  * ACTION: ksinny to Send a PR to atomic-wg with initial list of people
    whom we should ping before fedora_atomic_apac_wg meeting starts
    (ksinny, 05:24:39)

Meeting ended at 05:27:38 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* ksinny to Send a PR to atomic-wg with initial list of people whom we
  should ping before fedora_atomic_apac_wg meeting starts

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* ksinny
  * ksinny to Send a PR to atomic-wg with initial list of people whom we
    should ping before fedora_atomic_apac_wg meeting starts
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
* ksinny (47)