[atomic-devel] Additional Discussion about the Future of Atomic Host + Container Linux

Many of you probably saw the recent press release or related news about the future of Atomic Host + Container Linux.

https://www.redhat.com/en/about/press-releases/red-hat-unveils-roadmap-coreos-integration-red-hat-openshift

As press releases go, it had plenty of buzzwords but was also partly ambiguous. So it is not a surprise that you might have additional questions.

While I don't have all (or any?) of the answers, the press release was picked up by Hacker News and there has been good discussion going on in the thread with members of CoreOS, Fedora, and Red Hat.

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=17027097

I'd encourage you to read through the thread and see if some (or all) of your questions are addressed there.

Thanks!