Re: [atomic-devel] Install CRI-O on Atomic Host

Thanks Chris for the tip regarding the extra repository to add, I will try it out.

Now I am wondering so what does Red Hat officially recommend or support if one wants to use OpenShift (from okd.io) with CRI-O as container runtime?

I can't find any official documentation mentioning which base OS should be used if someone wants to use okd.io with cri-o... I thought that would be CentOS Atomic Host but it looks line I am wrong here...