Re: [atomic-devel] podman user defined network support

This example have:

 postgres database
Rabbitmq
Mamcached
Django oython web app and its delayed tasks

https://github.com/containers/podman-compose/blob/master/examples/awx3/docker-compose.yml

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019, 5:04 PM Farkas Levente <lfarkas lfarkas org> wrote:
In the light of the above solution...

is anybody use containers with podman in any real environment?

let's just assume a database and a service (where we can't put them into the same pod)?
eg. we've a db cluster and a few service which use that cluster.

thanks in advance.