Re: [atomic-devel] Getting to full deprecation of the projectatomic/ Github organization

Should we use this email as a generic call for people to look through the repos on Project Atomic and see whether they want to preserve any of the remaining ones? If yes, by which date?

On Sat, 28 Sep 2019, 07:02 Daniel Walsh, <dwalsh redhat com> wrote:
On 9/27/19 7:20 PM, Colin Walters wrote:
> bubblewrap moved: https://github.com/containers/bubblewrap
> rpm-ostree moved: https://github.com/coreos/rpm-ostree
>
> Of the things remaining...probably the biggest is our docker branch: https://github.com/projectatomic/docker
> I feel like it'd be cleanest if we created a new org for this stuff...queue naming bikeshed, I know.
Can't wait for this to go away...

> There's also: https://github.com/projectatomic/ContainerApplicationGenericLabels - did we ever standardize that stuff elsewhere?
We could move this to containers.