[atomic] New cloud image available for testing

There's a lot of communication scattered across different lists, but in the last two days I've been trying to get the Fedora 21 Atomic cloud image into shape.  There's a link here:

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/cloud/2014-November/004542.html

Which links to:

https://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/fedora-atomic/testing/f21/20141104.0/fedora-atomic-cloud-direct-lvm-walters-20141104.qcow2.gz

Notably, this supports the "direct LVM" setup by default, which is much more performant and flexible than loopback.

Please give it a try, I'd like to get all of these changes into the Fedora 21 Atomic Cloud final.

(This image was built from my laptop, but the patches should all be upstream now)