Re: [atomic] CentOS Atomic SIG Image Ready for Testing

Awesome - we'd like to have this be a testing option for both OpenShift Origin and Kubernetes.  Kube is a bit tricky right now until they get everything running as images, but the OpenShift binary is much closer to being able to run as an image.

Joe, bugs and questions to the list?