[atomic] Automatic external networking for Kubernetes

This may be of interest if you are running Kubernetes on top of
Atomic.

I have written a small service that will automatically add/remove ip
addresses from host interfaces in response to the "publicIPs" field in
Kubernetes services.  It can be restricted to managing specific CIDR
ranges, and seems to work in my simple all-in-one test environment.
I've written a bit about it here:

  http://blog.oddbit.com/2015/02/10/external-networking-for-kubernetes-services/

It is absolutely not anything I would recommend for production use,
but it solved a problem for me and I thought maybe other folks would
find it useful.

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars redhat com> | larsks @ {freenode,twitter,github}
Cloud Engineering / OpenStack          | http://blog.oddbit.com/