Re: [atomic] Fedora 22 TC3

I tested the ISO on Windows Client Hyper-V and it came up fine. I
didn't get a chance to test the network connectivity; I had WiFi
problems on the host laptop. I'd be surprised if it didn't work though
- that's worked since I started testing Atomic on Hyper-V.

--
OSJourno: Robust Power Tools for Digital Journalists
http://www.znmeb.mobi/stories/osjourno-robust-power-tools-for-digital-journalists

Remember, if you're traveling to Bactria, Hump Day is Tuesday and Thursday.