Re: [atomic] [Container-tools] A repo on github for Nuleculized apps

I agree this is best at this point.

I would like to see this repo develop into a model where atomicapp is a natural part of any application repository. So in the same way one has a Vagrantfile, .travis.yaml, Makefile, etc. you would have a Nulecule file and any local artifacts. So today a separate library repo; tomorrow a more integrated approach, contributing to repos where real-world applications live.

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 6:47 AM, Ratnadeep Debnath <rtnpro gmail com> wrote:
On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 1:26 PM, Christoph Görn <goern redhat com> wrote:
> hey all,
>  we (container-tools) are in the process of providing on uber-example
>  for the Nulecule Specification. At the same time we have many examples
>  contributed by users, which we dont want to lose.
>
>  Proposal: we open up a new Repository [1], keep the one uber-example
>  within the Nulecule Specification and move the rest of the examples
>  to [1]
>
>         //G
>

> [1] https://github.com/projectatomic/nulecule-library

+1