[atomic] CentOS Atomic Host and Kubernetes plans

Hi,

We are planning a release with Kubernetes on CentOS Atomic Host. We would like to leverage features of the Kubernetes 1.1.+ release, but we most likely have to stick with the supported CentOS Atomic Host releases. Could someone please tell me about when CentOS will start shipping with Kubernetes 1.1.+? In weeks, months, or even longer?

Also, some rumours say that CentOS will start releasing kube processes in Docker containers soon (like CoreOS is doing). Is that on the roadmap too?

Thanks,
Andrej