[atomic] Kubernetes addons on atomic hosts

I am running a test setup of three vms, all running atomic host, and
deploying kubernetes using the ansible setup from
https://github.com/kubernetes/contrib/. This all seems to be "atomic
aware", but I found that skydns wasn't working after install.

This seems to be because the kubernetes addon scripts import yaml in
python scriptlets, but this isn't available on atomic host.

I have managed to work around it in an extremely ugly fashion - hacked
the addon scripts and pushed the python yaml module to the host - but
would like to know:

(a) is there a better ansible setup for setting up kubernetes on atomic
(b) should I raise a bug anywhere, and if so, where? Mainly I don't
know whether to say that atomic host is missing python yaml, or that
kubernetes addon scripts shouldn't rely on it
(c) Is there a way to add python yaml to an atomic host without it
being built into the main release?

Regards
Paul