Re: [atomic] Kubernetes 1.1

On 01/26/2016 05:43 PM, Andrej van der Zee wrote:

> I have noticed that the Kubernetes version of the latest CentOS Atomic
> Host is very much behind (v1.0.3). When about will v1.1.+ be released?
> If not soon, is there a common practice to install it manually?

The CentOS atomic release tracks the RHEL upstream releases, so we'll
get whatever version of Kubernetes is in RHEL Atomic Host (just like
stock CentOS gets the same versions of each RHEL package).

If you're looking to run a more recent Kubernetes, etc., you might want
to think about using the Fedora Atomic Host releases instead?

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Community Team, OSAS