Re: [atomic] Kubernetes 1.1

please clarify the current situation!
after jbz's mail CentOS Atomic Host is always the same as RHEL Atomic Host or not?
is there any way to request comment anything with CentOS Atomic Host or in this case it's just a build process?
and is it true fro other docker, virt7 etc packages too?

eg it'd be very useful to add cockpit kubernetes plugin to CentOS Atomic Host (which is included in fedora atomic) but if there is no way to such suggestion we can just test the build process.