[atomic] deleting all images older than X

Hi folks,

Deleting images from docker-distribution is a rough user experience.
The docker-distribution developers have written a long explanation
about why this is hard:
https://github.com/docker/distribution/blob/master/ROADMAP.md#deletes

Does Atomic Registry have any solution to this, or any ways to make this easier?

My team and I are looking for a simple way to garbage-collect (delete)
all images in our registry that are older than two weeks.

- Ken