[atomic] FYI: rpm-ostree upgrade in place works to fix Kube/OpenShift DNS breakage

Folks:

Just in case you upgraded to one of the Fedora Atomic trees with the bad kernel, I wanted to let folks know that upgrade in place to the latest ostree will fix DNS on a running Kube cluster, based on my testing.  So you don't need to rollback or re-deploy.

--
Josh Berkus
Project Atomic