Re: [atomic] Atomic host image for Azure

On 07/12/2017 01:06 PM, Colin Walters wrote:
Hi,

On Sun, Jul 9, 2017, at 01:57 AM, Shibu Gope wrote:
We would like to use atomic host OS on Azure but the image is not available. Is there a plan to release an endorsed image for Azure?
I think right now this is mostly stalled out on the "agent issue", i.e.
https://github.com/Azure/WALinuxAgent

We include cloud-init which (AIUI) has some embryonic Azure support, but
I don't know the status of it.

The WALinuxAgent is like cloud-init in that it has hooks in early system bringup,
networking, user management etc.  I think there was an effort to containerize
it at some point but I don't know where that is.

Brent was working on this for a while.