Re: [atomic] Announcing the Fedora CoreOS community!

ср, 20 июн. 2018 г. в 17:11, Dusty Mabe <dusty dustymabe com>:

> Hi Everyone!
>
> Earlier this year Red Hat acquired CoreOS, Inc. [1]. In the past few
> months we have been working hard to evaluate the different technologies
> in the CoreOS Container Linux and Project Atomic spaces. Since Container
> Linux and Atomic Host overlap in functionality quite a bit we have decided
> to merge future development of the two projects so that we can combine
> our efforts and bring two great communities of people together to solve
> future challenges in the transactional update and container operating
> system landscape.
>

> # What does this mean for Atomic Host?
>
> The last major release of Fedora Atomic Host will most likely be Fedora
> 29 Atomic Host. After Fedora 29 we'll recommend you use Fedora CoreOS for
> any deployments. The use cases for Fedora CoreOS should overlap with the
> existing use cases for Atomic Host, but there may be some use cases that
> are left behind as we narrow our focus. Hopefully disruptions will be minimal.

What tech will be used to atomic upgrades - coreos/chrome os like or
atomic ostree?
(I'm try before atomic coreos and decide to use atomic because i easy
can bring up central host for upgrade via http and ability to
rollback/rebase to different trees easy).