[atomic] Fwd: Can't update /etc/sysconfig/docker-storage-setup from custom repo

Hello list,

I'm building a custom repo, from where I want to push some changes in /etc to our atomic fleet.

The tree json file containes among other things, this:

"add-files": [
[
"docker/docker-storage-setup",
"/etc/sysconfig/docker-storage-setup"
],
[
"docker/registries.conf",
"/etc/containers/registries.conf"
],
[
"docker/docker",
"/etc/sysconfig/docker"
]

Where docker-storage-setup has this:

# DEV is different depending on cloud provider
DEVS=XXX
STORAGE_DRIVER=overlay2
VG=docker
CONTAINER_ROOT_LV_NAME=pool00
CONTAINER_ROOT_LV_SIZE=100%FREE
CONTAINER_ROOT_LV_MOUNT_PATH=/var/lib/docker
WIPE_SIGNATURES=true

After I do "rpm-ostree rebase", I'm expecting to see in etc (after reboot) the files with the new configuration.

Which is true for registries.conf and docker, but not for docker-storage-setup.

The updated docker-storage-setup file is in /usr/etc/sysconfig/docker-storage-setup

What could keep it from updating the file in /etc? I even deleted the existing file before rebase, thinking that maybe it was not updated because it was not the original file from an rpm (and config files from rpms are not updated on upgrades). But it still didn't work.

Now I'm copying the file manually after reboot, which makes me a sad panda.

If anyone has an idea of what is happening, please let meknow

Best regards,
Cristian Falcas