Re: [atomic] Atomic Centos PXE Installation

Hi Joaquin,

On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 3:37 PM, Joaquin Henriquez
<joaquin henriquez countercept com> wrote:
> Trying to Kickstart an Atomic Centos (latest images) through PXE I found out
> that the Atomic Centos Images doesn’t have te .treeinfo file.
>
> How to reproduce:
>
> mount –o loop Centos-Atomix.iso /mnt
>
> This is a bug,

I'm not sure from your message whether you had to work around this somehow,
but it should work regardless of the missing treeinfo and just try fetching
LiveOS/squashfs.img. Make sure you give your VM at least ~2.5G of RAM
or you might hit ENOSPC.

> but still the node cannot be kickstarted because it keeps
> saying /dev/root partition can not be found.

Hmm, not hitting this here. Does this happen before or after fetching
the kickstart?
Can you share a screenshot?