Re: [atomic] Atomic Host Credentials

On Wed, 30 Jan 2019 at 15:26, Dusty Mabe <dusty dustymabe com> wrote:

I don't think the name of the iso matters.

This blog post might help:
blog.oddbit.com/2015/03/10/booting-cloud-images-with-libvirt/

Thanks for the info, I was able to login after I renamed the ISO from init1.ios to init.iso. Don't know why this and I had to create a couple of directories so that the atomic hosts can have its on init.iso.

Thank you very much for your prompt response and support.
--
Kind Regards
Earl Ramirez