Notes on ostree / rpm-ostree commands and man pages

Just going through the ostree  / rpm-ostree command.  Here's a few notes:

rpm-ostree
1. When typing ostree with no arguments, it displays a list of options. When typing rpm-ostree with no arguments, it does same display, but also displays: "error: No command specified". Can those be made consistent? 2. rpm-ostree has 4 builtin commands (treecompose, sign, upgrade and rollback), only 2 are listed in man page.

ostree
1. When you type "ostree", with no commands, it shows the following builtins:
  admin
  cat
  commit
  config
  checkout
  checksum
  diff
  fsck
  init
  log
  ls
  refs
  reset
  prune
  pull
  pull-local
  remote
  rev-parse
  show
  static-delta
  trivial-httpd

In the man page, it accounts for:
--repo
admin
init
diff
commit
log
ls
fsck
remote
rev-parse
show

So, the man page is missing:
cat
config
checkout
checksum
refs
reset
prune
pull
pull-local
static-delta
trivial-httpd

2. In "man ostree", in the "SEE ALSO" section, it says ostree.repo(5). That does not exist on my Atomic instance.

I think it would be good to synchronize the man pages with the output of the commands. It would be good to show a deeper set of practical examples for each ostree command and arguments for commands. For example, for "ostree config", what are the config options? When do I run them? etc.. .

--

-Scott
 Collier