Re: Notes on ostree / rpm-ostree commands and man pages

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 12:45 PM, Scott Collier <scollier redhat com> wrote:
2. In "man ostree", in the "SEE ALSO" section, it says ostree.repo(5). That does not exist on my Atomic instance.

This should be fixed in at least 2014.4 that's in the Fedora 20 build.

I think it would be good to synchronize the man pages with the output of the commands. It would be good to show a deeper set of practical examples for each ostree command and arguments for commands. For example, for "ostree config", what are the config options? When do I run them? etc.. .

Makes sense, yeah.  I'll look at fixing some of the issues you pointed out here.  What I'd love to get soon though is some sort of high level overview with diagrams and such.