[atomic-devel] Workflow within the projects

hi,

I'm working to get the atomic builds running in CentOS-7, and a fair few
bits of code need adapting for local flavour, and was wondering what the
best work flow might be.

What I'd like to do is import the code into git.centos.org and maintain
+ build locally for what we need. What then would be the upstream for
this ? and how would upstream like to see the content being pushed up ?

Regards

--
Karanbir Singh