[atomic-devel] Atomic as a proper Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 BZ component

I wanted to run the info below around the table before finally submitting it:

--------

Name:
  atomic

  Project Atomic facilitates application-centric IT architecture by providing an end-to-end solution for deploying containerized applications quickly and reliably, with atomic update and rollback for application and host alike. The Atomic Host is a lightweight operating system that has been assembled out of Red Hat Enterprise Linux RPM content. It is designed to run applications in Docker containers.

Default Assignee:
  Colin Walters <walters redhat com>

Default QA Contact:
  virt-bugs redhat com

--------

Since we are treating atomic purely as an alternative channel, I think it makes the most sense to list it as a component rather than an alterative platform/distro. I'm not quite sure about the sanity of the Default QA. I know there is a rec for a dedicated atomic QA person, but it's not filled yet and I'm not sure it's been decided who they will report to.

We'll also need a PM or better give to give a quick CC approval. They don't have to own the product or be a contact/asssignee, it's just a sanity-check. I assume Subhendu would be a good person to ask.

_Trevor

--
Sent from my Amiga 500.
(Trevor Jay) Red Hat Product Security