[atomic-devel] Fwd: [CentOS-devel] cloud-utils and growrootfs in Atomic

Poking the atomic-devel list as well.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Karanbir Singh" <mail-lists karan org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2014 5:57:51 AM
Subject: [CentOS-devel] cloud-utils and growrootfs in Atomic

Hi,

has anyone looked at the cloud-utils stack for Atomic ? at the moment
were stuck with a 8gb disk image, I've got a patch that lets me change
that on the build time side of things. But before i upstream it, I was
going to try cloud-utils and that fails quite badly in a dynamic backing
store setup like AWS.

Has anyone had a look at what the issues might be and if its worth poking ?

--
Karanbir Singh