Re: [atomic-devel] Proof-of-concept of layered packages

On 10/04/2014 04:07 PM, Colin Walters wrote:
This was a quick Saturday hack, but I've talked about it too many times
to not finally write some code, so I did today:

https://github.com/cgwalters/atomic-pkglayer

Hey Colin,

I've been staring at this code for a bit and I figured I'd ask, is there a particular reason you couldn't reverse the logic and have atomic-pkglayer look for a layer_refspec instead of rewriting the original as base_refspec?

I'm expecting there's things in the OSTree.parse_refspec that I'm not seeing b/c I'm not familiar with that code but it never hurts to ask.

Cheers,
-Matt M