Re: [atomic-devel] Tree compose questions

On 12/11/2014 03:38 PM, Jon Stanley wrote:
> I've been doing some (perhaps crazy) experimentation with rpm-ostree
> and composing my own trees, since Atomic upgrades are extremely
> attractive to us at $DAYJOB.

I see that Colin has replied to the rest of your mail - but I wanted to
ask, if you're doing anything fun with any of the Project Atomic tools,
please consider writing about it. Whether that's on your own blog,
Fedora Magazine, or the Project Atomic blog.

(I will happily work with folks to edit + post stuff to any of the above.)

Thanks!

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst
jzb redhat com | http://community.redhat.com/