[atomic-devel] Fwd: Cockpit multi-host dashboard preview

This should be interesting to folks working on Project Atomic as well.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Cockpit multi-host dashboard preview
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 15:10:25 +0100
From: Stef Walter <stefw redhat com>
To: cockpit-devel lists fedorahosted org

Some people have asked (on IRC and in private emails) to see the Cockpit
multi-host dashboard work, which includes some Kubernetes data.

The goals of the dashboard are to answer and or help with:

 * What are my servers doing, and what is their health?
 * Did anything noteworthy happen since I last looked?
 * Quickly jump to the detailed view of a server and/or service.
 * Quickly correlate basic info of what is where, and where did
   this happen.

Here's a screenshot with some explanations:

https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/795070/5395124/a1793a9e-8145-11e4-8e58-e04858992974.png

Pull request is here:

https://github.com/cockpit-project/cockpit/pull/1548

This is work in progress, but it actually mostly works ... lots of
testing ... continuous integration setup ... polish needed before it can
be merged.

Stef

--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst
jzb redhat com | http://community.redhat.com/