[atomic-devel] Fwd: Features for F22

Pulling this over from the cloud list:
> On 12/12/2014 06:03 PM, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
>> On 12/12/2014 03:15 AM, Kushal Das wrote:
>>> It is time again to start discussion on the new features we want to
>>> work for Fedora 22 release. The release schedule can be found at [1].
>>>
>>> Please reply to this thread with the ideas you think will fit to
>>> Fedora 22 timeline.
>> Some things to think about in the F22 timeline:
>>
>> - Rocket packages (already in progress, I believe)
>> - Flannel
>> - Additional Docker packages launched at Dockercon?
>> - Overlay packages for rpm-ostree
>> - Package testCloud: https://github.com/Rorosha/testCloud
>> - Reduce Atomic, cloud base, and Docker image sizes
>> - Bare metal installer for Atomic
>>

>> Those are the ideas off the top of my head we've talked about and should
>> have for F22. I'm sure there's more.

On the "more" side, do we want to support more than one networking overlay?  I know there's a packing bug open for weave, as an example.  If I read correctly, weave still may be problematic as they don't natively support Kubernetes.

Other things we should be discussing for additions to the F22 list?
[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/22/Schedule?rd=Releases/22

-Matt M