[atomic-devel] EC2 PV/HVM AMIs

Hi,

I was looking to create an image for amazon EC2 and ran across [1].
Has anyone made any progress here? If not I have some experience
dealing with AMIs and could make paravirt/HVM images that could then
be advertised.

One question I do have is: Does the answer from [2] still apply? If so
then maybe making an image isn't what atomic wants to do?

- Dusty

[1] http://ask.projectatomic.io/en/question/102/amiparavirtualized-ec2-support/
[2] http://ask.projectatomic.io/en/question/10/will-project-atomic-be-publishing-any-host-images-of-its-own/#11