[atomic-devel] Fedora Change for AtomicHost

Initial cut: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/AtomicHost

Notably, adding bare metal (already working) and vagrant boxes (have prototype code), and I'd like to do a diskless Live PXE image (code exists, need to put it together and polish).

This is kept in the Cloud group, but I think the division between Cloud/Server here is going to become rather arbitrary and weird.  Oh well.