Re: [atomic-devel] Fedora Change for AtomicHost

On Sat, Nov 08, 2014 at 07:33:49PM -0500, Colin Walters wrote:
> Initial cut: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/AtomicHost

Some FESCo perspective: I know you're a contributor to anaconda, but it
might be nice to have an Anaconda core developer as a feature owner or
core-owner since bare-metal support using Anaconda is a core difference
from F21.

We also need someone signed on to do the release engineering changes,
or else it becomes a system-wide change (because it asks people outside
of proposal owners to do something significant). As we learned from
this time around, having that connection earlier rather than later will
help. (Since we have some lead time here, it doesn't need to be someone
currently in the rel-eng group; it can be a new addition to that team
specifically to help with this.)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm fedoraproject org>