[atomic-devel] Multi-node deployment strategies

Let's fast forward to a few weeks from now and say that we have the basics of Atomic delivery sorted out.  I'd like to get some sort of documentation (and continuous testing) around multi-node Atomic+Kubernetes deployments.

A good example here is: https://github.com/eparis/kubernetes-ansible

I was also looking at the Kubernetes Vagrant example - which also uses Fedora, but provisions with Salt, and deploys a k8s binary you built on the host.

The interesting thing here is networking.  The eparis-k8s-ansible model has you boot the hosts and record their IPs.  The Vagrant one has a set of hardcoded IP addresses and uses the Vagrant network control to give those addresses to the guests, as well as the /24 for the k8s pods.

Hmm, actually this post has the potential to be far too long.  I think there's going to be some divergence between dev and prod here, and I'm just thinking about the dev case right now.  "How do I test my k8s pod-ified app".

So maybe focus on:
 - Using Atomic + Vagrant to set up a local cluster
 - Using Atomic on OpenStack/EC2/GCE as a dev environment
?